ORGANIZED. FUN. SAFE. FAIR.
We strive to bring our elite and professional level of care to each aspect of The Academy. Our leagues are no exception. From youth to adult leagues, each is thoroughly planned out and meticulously maintained so a safe and fun league environment.
Fine tune your skills in our 3-on-3 leagues on our 3/4 NHL size ice pad.
The best run adult leagues in the city on the most consistent and best quality ice.
Summer Hockey Leagues
Keep your skills sharp through the summer months with our summer youth hockey leagues.
NHA SUMMER 3on3: Registration NOW OPEN
We are very excited to launch our 3on3 Summer Hockey League starting this July!! A lot of the finer details will be determined by how many registrations we get in each age/skill level, but this is how we are hoping to run things:
- Divisions will be arranged primarily by birth year, but may be mixed depending on registrations.
- Each division will have a minimum of 4 teams of 10.
- If we don’t have enough sign ups in an age/skill level parents will be given the option of a full refund or they will be moved to the closest appropriate alternative.
- Games will happen Monday-Thursday between 5 – 9 pm only. NO Friday or weekend games. Each team will play 8 games. League runs from July 3rd – last week of August.
- We are not going to allow teams to sign up. Only individuals. An impartial team of NHA non-parents will make the teams. Our goal is to make the teams as balanced and competitive as we possibly can, while also giving your child a chance to meet kids from other hockey associations. Upon registration we are going to allow you to list a couple players who you would like to be paired up with amongst your friends so that your child is comfortable and for ride sharing purposes.
Looking forward to seeing you at the rink!
Join our mailing list for all the latest NHA news.